You are not alone if you experienced a strong reaction to notice of the National Covid Inquiry (NCI) "Recommendation to Immediately Halt Covid-9 Vaccinations". The public inquiry surfaced opinions of how Covid-19 vaccinatons and mandates compromised personal health and personal freedoms. The reaction to Covid, the vaccines, and government mandates reflects a gigantic clash of public and personal interests. It would be foolhardly to expect to have the last word, but having stirred the pot - here is a convincing counter to the NCI's recommendation.
Covid-19-Associated Hospitalizatioins Among Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Adults 18 Years or Older in 13 US States, January 2021 to April 2022 HERE
The study addresses the effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccinations. While it is only one study, it is well designed and consistent with other associated research. It concludes that Covid-9 vaccinations work and it is therefore reasonable that they not be halted. To do so would compromise public health and with some exceptions (e.g. the elderly) personal health. Here are the attached study's Key Points:
Question. How do COVID-19–associated hospitalization rates compare among adults who are unvaccinated and vaccinated, and what are the risk factors for hospitalization for COVID-19 among vaccinated persons?
Findings. In this cross-sectional study of US adults hospitalized with COVID-19 during January 2022 to April 2022 (during Omicron variant predominance), COVID-19-associated hospitalization rates were 10.5 times higher in unvaccinated persons and 2.5 times higher in vaccinated persons with no booster dose, respectively, compared with those who had received a booster dose. Compared with unvaccinated hospitalized persons, vaccinated hospitalized persons were more likely to be older and have more underlying medical conditions.
Meaning. The study results suggest that COVID-19 vaccines are strongly associated with prevention of serious COVID-19 illness.
Public Inquiries Attract Complaintants
The NCI public inquiry recommendation is the opposite of scientific studies. Why? Consider that public inquiries are biased in attracting an overweighting of complaintants and complaints are more likely to be shared than otherwise.
- Vaccinations. People who experienced or knew of people who may have had health conditions compromising the efficacy of the vaccine.
- Mandates. People who experienced or knew of people who were offended by the compromising of their personal freedom.
The NCI focus on people unhappy with public mandates compromising their freedom AND concluding that vaccines should be banned is flawed logic. That the inquiry's sample was biased in attracting complaintants is also at issue limiting any conclusion for governing the usage of mandates.
North American Life Expectancies Decline - Covid A Contributor
Life expectancy for Canadians falls for third year in a row in 2022. HERE
The United States has dug itself into a huge life expectancy hole, and not just because of the coronavirus. HERE
Management of Mandates Questioned
What has been learned about the efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines is reassuring and instructive. What is less comforting is how the various public mandates have been managed and the extent to which they have contributed to the compromising of personal health and freedoms. Confusion was to be expected given the urgency, suspected seriousness, and various and sometimes conflicting directives. But there are lessons to be learned about the care of seniors in long term care facilities, administration of vaccinations, and adverse reactions to a vaccine. There are also concerns expressed about data manipulation, transparency in reporting and misuse of legal authority. Attempts by some to surface these complaints - some of which have broad implications for public trust, should be acknowledged and addressed - not ignored. They are instructive on why agencies must be freed of politics and accountable for the services they render on behalf of the public. Here is a list of issues that we have been made aware:
1. Misuse of Legal Authority:
- Illegal use of the Provincial Health Act to enact a State of Emergency
- Breach of Health Orders by Government officials, AHS, and other parties
3. Data Manipulation:
- Deliberate misrepresentation of Covid cases, hospitalizations, ICU admissions, and deaths to support an unlawful State of Emergency
- Destruction and/or manipulation of public information that are evidence of crimes
- Manipulating/falsifying records relating to vaccinations, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths
4. Patient Endangerment:
- Endangerment of patients and care home residents, resulting in harm and death.
- Refusal of urgent treatment for patients, resulting in harm and/or death.
5. Discrimination in Healthcare:
- Discrimination of patients, residents, Designated Support Persons, visitors, and staff in Health Care and Long-Term Care.
- Refusal - despite a legal requirement, to accept reports of Vaccine Adverse Events
- Misrepresentation of Vaccine Safety, including withholding information on ambulance calls to vaccine clinics throughout 2021
- Withholding information relating to known health safety issues within Alberta
- Providing vaccinations without informed consent
- Swapping vaccines without notice to the recipient
- Providing vaccines from prefilled syringes not drawn by the person providing the vaccine
- Modifying the date on expired vaccines at the point of injection
- Providing vaccines to groups explicitly exempted due to guidelines issued by NACI in 2021.